1. The promoter is: All Track Exterminators whose registered office is at, 1055 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena Ca 91106.
2. Employees of All Track Exterminators or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://alltrackexterminators.com/50-off/
5. Closing date for entry will be October 31, 2016 , 11:59.59pm PST. After this date there will be no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The odds of being selected for this is dependent on the total amount of single email entries and the number of possible house structures is approximately 10 : 26, 000 single-family property owner to be selected.
6. All Track Exterminators responsibility cannot be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- There is only one email per property owner(s) to be submitted for entry into the competition.
- Multiple entries using one email or different fake or other personal by a Pasadena Property Owner(s) will be disqualified entries to the competition and will be void and deleted for the competition.
- This offer cannot be given away or transferred to a different like address or property owner(s) of a different property who did not fill out and submit an email to complete entry of the property correspondence back to All Tack Exterminators.
- There is no monetary value to exchange for any of the 10 selected email competition entries.
- The property entered into the competition cannot have been fumigated within the last 24 months of the scheduled free termite inspection.
- Competition property cannot be under a service warranty or annual contract by All Track Exterminators or any competitor service with a performed (WDO) Wood Destroying Organism Agreement Contract.
- All Track Exterminators to scheduled and perform a physical property inspection to any emailed owner(s) competition entries.
- Failure of the property owner(s) to have a (WDO) Inspection by All Track Exterminators for Drywood Termite void entry to Fumigation Tent Competition.
- Email entry selected to receive competition award and do not/didn't schedule the (WDO) property inspection with All Track Exterminators and within 30day of the Fumigation Competition end date of 10/31/2016, at 5pm PST. All Track Exterminators will be voided and decline to provide the email entry to participate and/or use the award if selected from the Fumigation Tent Service competition at the 50% reduced offer.
- One (WDO) missed scheduled or cancelation appointment per email entry contest will be allowed. Any additional appointments on file and not kept by the owner(s) will be charged a $65.00 dollar fee at appointment time of the new inspection for trip charges on missed appointments.
- This offer is ongoing and will stop taking any emails for this 50% offer on October 31, 2016,11:59pm PST.
- Only one email per owner of a Pasadena California residence and a living occupant of the property located in Pasadena Ca. will be placed in the competition and allowed to submitted email (1) entry for a chance to be selected for the 50% off Tent Fumigation Competition.
Please see all the documentation and rules of All Track Exterminators related to this 50% off offer.
- A real and physical meeting of the owner(s) to the property are mandatory to be allowed for the proper documentation signing and scheduling of winning email contestant fumigation services for Drywood Termites.
- This service offer is for the owner(s) of a single-family residential property and attached or detached car garage only and must be located in Pasadena Ca.
- No detached occupied, unpermitted , detached Garages or other properties, structures located on the same property other than the physical personal residence are allowed to be part of the Fumigation Tent.
- No Fumigation award can be performed to structures that have not completed the required (WDO) termite inspection report with findings and recommendation that have Drywood Termites listed in the Wood destroying Organisms report provided by All Track Exterminators.
- If in All Track Exterminator experience proffestional (WDO) Report findings and has the opinion that a full structure fumigation will not solve the detailed problem as well as , does not have enough overwhelming evidence to perform a tent fumigation then All Track Exterminators will allow for a Localized or spot treat to be the resulting award and at the 50% off the cost.
- All Localized spot termites are seconary treatments and warrentied for a 1 Year service warranty from time of service and to only the areas treated during the original (WDO) inspection report service and completion.
- Absolutely No- HOA complex owners, Private Management Institutions, Agents ,Real Estate Care Takers, Trusts, Escrow, Sales Transaction, Public or Privately Run Single Family Residence Maintenance Services, Commercial Building, Apartment Complex, Muti-family residence, Office Bungalow, Stand-Alone Garage(s) only, Duplexes are allowed to be entered in the competition and or receive any award from this competition.
- Any other discrepancy that All Track Exterminators discovers after a physical property inspection has the right to change, offset or change the offer to protect All Track Exterminators from potential any fault of the owner(s) or by other (WDO) companies to happen to locate and to have treatment performed and not accepted by All Track Exterminators. All Track Exterminators will provide other types of solutions to correct any (WDO) if in the legitimate scope and issues for All Track Exterminators and for the agreed upon additional costs provided by the owner(s) of property.
- A real and physical meeting of the owner(s) to the property are mandatory to allowed for the proper documentation signing and scheduling for the fumigation.
- All Participant that email must be over the age of 18 years old and be the party that is the owner of the email address that entered the 50% offer submission.
- All Track Exterminators respect your privacy and no information will be released to any other party or organization without your acknowledgment. Full property information is required to have the proper ownership authorizing the services and all information will be kept confidential.
- Cost not covered for the fumigation would include - logging during property evacuation tent days, property utilities being accessible duration the tenting fumigation time period ( Except GAS Services ) , Fumigation required food and perishable storage bags fee-$100.00, claims of lost or missing personal item not made arrangements for, property hired watchmen security during a fumigation time frame procedure, damages to property proven to be out of possibility, probability and reason, any wood destroying organism found other then Drywood Termite.
- Food or perishable replacement due to, not being placed in the properly and sealed fumigations required food storage bags, (NOTE: $25.00 fee per bag performed by All Track Exterminators or 3rd parties or subcontractor(s) for proper food storage bagging before the admittance of the fumigate gas. All bagging of food and any eatables, ingestible, prescribed or nonprescribed over the counter medication(s) discovered must be bagged and done by owner(s) to not be assessed additional fees or they will be applied to owners final cost on completion if not done by the owners.)
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
- at random and no software is provided to select the entries. All received entries are verified to be an owner of a Pasadena Ca City parcel and lot of the Los Angeles County Records data records and Residential single family lot.
- All Track Exterminators will administer a private and independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the All Track Exterminators.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Once winners are notified the winners will need to perform appointment schedule of the fumigation tenting for Drywood Termite no later than 12/15/2016 and must be performed before 12/31/2016 for this awarded prize be collected upon.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by California law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mediation or .
California Dispute Resolution Programs Act - Statutes
The Dispute Resolution Programs Act of 1986 (Stats 1986, ch. 1313, SB 2064-Garamendi and Stats 1987, ch. 28, SB 123-Garamendi) provides for the local establishment and funding of informal dispute resolution programs. The goal of the Act is the creation of a state-wide system of locally-funded programs which will provide dispute resolution services (primarily conciliation and mediation) to county residents. These services assist in resolving problems informally and function as alternatives to more formal court proceedings.
Mediation is a process under which parties submit their dispute to an impartial, neutral mediator who will work to achieve with the parties a mutually acceptable resolution of the dispute. The mediator is not empowered to impose a solution on the parties. The parties agree to first pursue in good faith the mediation of any dispute arising out of the subject matter of this agreement before resorting to arbitration or any other legal remedy. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved. The Dispute Resolution Programs Act of 1986 (Stats 1986, ch. 1313, SB 2064-Garamendi and Stats 1987, ch. 28, SB 123-Garamendi) provides for the local establishment and funding of informal dispute resolution programs.
- The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CDRPA Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution procedures.
- Either party may commence the mediation process by providing to the other party written notice, setting forth the subject of the dispute, claim or controversy and the relief requested. Within ten (10) days after the receipt of the foregoing notice, the other party shall deliver a written response to the initiating party's notice. The initial mediation session shall be held within thirty (30) days after the initial notice. The parties agree to share equally the costs and expenses of the mediation (which shall not include the expenses incurred by each party for its own legal representation in connection with the mediation ).
- The parties further acknowledge and agree that mediation proceedings are settlement negotiations, and that, to the extent allowed by applicable law, all offers, promises, conduct and statements, whether oral or written, made in the course of the mediation by any of the parties or their agents shall be confidential and inadmissible in any arbitration or other legal proceeding involving the parties; provided, however, that evidence which is otherwise admissible or discoverable shall not be rendered inadmissible or non-discoverable as a result of its use in the mediation.
- The provisions of this section may be enforced by any Court of competent jurisdiction, and the party seeking enforcement shall be entitled to an award of all costs, fees and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to be paid by the party against whom enforcement is ordered.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Califonia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: P.O. Box 1531 South Pasadena Ca 91031
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.